What is your biggest aging concern? For me, it is the skin around my eyes. I have wrinkles, crinkles, crow’s feet, laugh lines – whatever you want to call them, I have them. A lot of damage from the sun, not wearing UV protection, and squinting all the time has taken its toll. I am now at the stage where I use moisturizing eye cream daily, but also looking for a serum that could tighten and de-puff the area around the eyes. A. by BOM Ultra Time Return Eye Serum was born out of the eye serum from their 3-Step Ultra Moisture Mask. It’s an upgraded formulation with additional ingredients for anti-aging and brightening,
A by BOM Ultra Time Return Eye Serum is full of botanicals.
- Soothing, hydrating powerhouse of aloe vera provides anti-inflammatory and moisturizing benefits without making the skin feel oily or greasy.
- Green tea is a powerful antioxidant due its high concentration of polyphenols.
- There’s also a slew of floral/fruit extracts, and oils: witch hazel, anise, bergamot, lavender, lotus, geranium, rose etc…
And contains 4 vitamins.
- Niacinamide (also known B3) is not only powerful antioxidant that acts as an anti-inflammatory, improves your skin elasticity, enhance the skin barrier function, but it also helps with hyper-pigmentation and even out your skin tone.
- Panthenol (B5) is an excellent hydrating ingredient for your skin.
- Magnesium ascorbyl phosphate (also known as MAP) is a stable derivative of vitamin C and is non-irritating. It helps to stimulate collagen production, brightens and evens out skin tone, and is an anti-inflammatory.
- Tocopherol (E) provides antioxidant and anti-aging benefits.
Anti-aging and cellular renewal peptides also make appearances in the A. by BOM Ultra Time Return Eye Serum.
- Palmitoyl tripeptide-5 and acetyl hexapeptide-8 firm and regenerate skin cells while reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Yeast derived adenosine has anti-aging, anti-wrinkle, and anti-inflammatory properties while beta-carotene protects and repairs skin for better tone and strength.
I love the green glass bottle that A. by BOM Ultra Time Return Eye Serum comes in! More things need to come in dark forest green bottles like this! The eye serum is a golden shade and has a nice viscosity to it. It looks like an oil, but doesn’t feel like one. It reminds me of very watered down honey. It is a bit tacky initially, but dries down to a nice smooth finish. The scent is AMAZING! It has a lovely light herbaceous scent to it. This is all naturally scented with no added artificial fragrance ingredient.I find that A. by BOM Ultra Time Return Eye Serum adds a nice boost of moisture to my skin. However, where this serum shines for me is the firming and de-puffing effect it has on the delicate skin around my eyes. This is temporary, of course, but the firming helps smooth out my fine lines and wrinkles around my eyes, making them less noticeable and my skin next to my nose looks less puffy.This serum works best for me when I use a hydrating watery eye essence/serum first, then the A. by BOM Ultra Time Return Eye Serum for firming the skin, and then topping it off with a creamy moisturizing eye cream. You might think that is excessive, but why? We layer toners, serums, ampoules, essences, lotions, creams on our face… So why not a few layers on the skin around the eyes? The eye area is probably your most vulnerable area and is the first area to show signs of aging for most people. If you are in your mid 20s or younger, you can probably get away with just using this eye serum on its own, but as you age and your skin turnover time slows down, adding another product or two would be beneficial. Have you tried layering products for your eye area yet?